martes, 24 de mayo de 2011


From the inute that you walked right though the door, troughts were racing in my mind time to explore. I tell my friends that i just gotta have him. Don't look now, cause i see you staring at him. Then my vision had him walked on in the sides… On a mission, for position at the end of the night. “IT’S LIKE A CRAVE, HEY BABE” Said the hunter you better run for it time to just surrender & all i need is to FEEL YOU all i want is to feel you. REACH OUT & TOUCH ME (that's all i' ve gotta say). REACH OUT & TOUCH ME (I got YOU Baby) I’m a diamond & you're so on the money reach out & touch me & ALL I NEED IS TO FEEL YOU. Like a crib, one touch can take you there. Ain't no one, YOU & ME IN A SECRET AFFAIR & boy you kill me in the middle of nowhere. Tried to hurry back but i can't control it. So if i'm flirtin' … to you, see what the hell you DOIN’ ? Grab your hand & pull you closer to me yeah. I’ll leave the doors open & look we'll start to kissing. But you're invited to my fantasy & all i need is to feel you all i want is to feel you. Baby can't you see how you're affecting me. BABY SENSUAL, PHYSICAL, FANTASY. Maybe, faith brought the two of close. Don't you wanna... REACH OUT & TOUCH ME REACH OUT & TOUCH ME (THAT’S ALL I’VE GOT TO SAY) REACH OUT & TOUCH ME(I GOT YOU BABY) (DON’T YOU MAKE ME WAIT). I’M A DIAMOND & YOU’RE SO ON THE MONEY. REACH OUT & TOUCH ME! & ALL I NEED IS TO FEEL YOU. REACH OUT & TOUCH ME(!)...

No hay comentarios: